Nyamphande Orphanage Community School had its 18th Christmas Luncheon on 19th December 2015 from inception; this is how far the Journey for the Orphanage has been.
This year’s Christmas Luncheon was successful through the help of the following Companies and Individuals:
1. The Williston Church of God, Florida, USA through Mother Charline Cureau
2. Micro Finance, Zambia
3. Apostle Cosmas Mwananshiku – Nyamphande Board Chairperson
4. Dr. Mahtani through his MD/CEO, Micro-Finance
5. Mrs. C. Mwananshiku of Lusaka Plastic Shop Company, Lusaka
6. CHAZ, through Mrs. Sichinga, Executive Director
7. Women of the word
8. City Clothing
10. Ms. Sakala, MD/CEO, Micro-Finance and
Our Guest of Honor was the Lusaka Province Minister (MP) Obvious Waliteta. We saw the joy of the birth of Christ through our beloved children who sang Christmas carols, drama, dancing and other activities were performed. What a joyful moment it was!
As we end the year 2015, we say thank you to you all for partnering with us. We are forever indebted to you for your presence and also for financial support, your prayers and any other help you rendered to the children of Nyamphande Miracle Village. You made the children have smiles on their faces and they felt the love and care you have for them.
We pray that the good Lord will bless you and his blessings will overtake you in the coming year 2016. Merry Christmas to you all..... For unto us a child is born and unto us a son is given.
Once again, God bless you all!